Thursday, January 14, 2010

Educate Yourself Website

government truth hidersImage by bunky's pickle via Flickr
Well I came across quite a site. You can find information about every conspiracy theory, government coverup, etc. that you can think of. Underground cities, aliens, chemtrails just to name a few. It is definitely an interesting read if you have some time to blow. The site is well researched I guess, at least the information sounds convincing. Of course I am not going to believe it because I read it and I am certainly not going to lose sleep over things, that even if they are true, I have no control over. In the end the only thing I have control of in this life is me right now in this moment. Not yesterday because it already happened, and not tomorrow because who knows what that holds.

Check out the site and let me know what you think.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment