Friday, March 19, 2010

Paranormal Activity

So I finally watched the movie Paranormal Activity last night. My Mom had raved about it so I thought I would see if it was that scary. Honestly I found it a little amusing and not very scary. It did however make me think about a movie I watched when I was a kid and still think about to this day. It is called The Entity. Here is the link to the imdb website about it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082334/.

It is basically about this woman who is being terrorized and raped by this invisible being. It even happens in front of her kids. Well suposidely the movie is based on a real woman and there was some effort to even catch the thing. It freaked me out as a kid. The thought that it could have possibly been based on fact has given me the creeps as an adult.

I have included the trailer for your viewing pleasure. There are a lot more videos on YouTube as well. What if it were real? Yikes...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment