Sunday, December 13, 2009

Animal Planet Gets Spooked

Haunted by the PastImage by gilderic via Flickr
Just when I thought I have seen every spin on a show about ghosts, Animal Planet has to go and make a new one. This time its the animals who are the center of the ghost stories (accounts). It was actually a pretty interesting show. I don't believe or disbelieve in ghosts personally. I have been scared from things I can't explain but have never seen anything that I could consider proof that ghosts do exist.

I just had to write about this show because I was just amazed that a new spin existed. I tried to add a video of the show off YouTube but they have the embed function blocked. Animal Planet does have a nice site for the show at: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/the-haunted/. Hope you enjoy!

XVXCREMHGYAJ
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment