Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big Bang to String Theory, I Love the Science Channel

Photograph of Albert Einstein in his office at...Image via Wikipedia
Besides all the other unknowns I can write about, there is another subject that fascinates me to no end. That subject is the subject that has consumed phycisists since Einstein, where did it all start? The Big Bang to String Theory and beyond. If you have not taken the voyage down the rabbit hole of the Theory of Everything, you need to. I am a habitual Science Channel watcher, in fact it is my favorite channel. My absolute favorite scientist is Theoretical Physicist, Author, and Professor Michio Kaku. I have included some videos oh him discussing various subjects including String Theory. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.














Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment