Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What is Really in Our Food?

Organic vegetables at a farmers' market in Arg...Image via Wikipedia
This is a subject that is pretty important and interesting to me. I have  to admit I went a little to the extreme for awhile with reading labels and stressing over what exactly was in our food. I only shopped at Health Food Stores, bought organic, cut out dairy, and at nothing hydrogenated for almost a decade. A lot of this behavior was because my ex was a total freak when it came to stuff like that. I did have a genuine concern for the safety for my children and myself though. These days I have come to the conclusion that stress is the worst thing for human health and while I still try to stay educated about what is in my food, I don't let it consume me.

I did want to share some interesting videos and websites about the subject for your browsing enjoyment.





Is your microwave killing you?

Gross blog on McDonalds food


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment